Tuesday 28 May 2019

Macrium Reflect Mysterious Opening Windows - Solved!

I love Macrium Reflect - not denying that.  It works very well for imaging drives (except when it doesn't - but that's usually a hardware issue with the drive itself).

But lately it's been acting weird for me.  A few times a day, I would notice that there was a nearly empty window that had opened itself up and only had a "close" button.

Today I finally took the time to use the drop down menu at the top and realized that it was a window opened by a certain hotkey combination - alt-ctrl-m.

This may not be a common one for many of you, but I use that combo a few times a day to <comment> in Google Sheets.

I just unchecked the "use hotkey" radio box, and I anticipate all should be well with the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment